600C Think of Composing set of 5 posters.
This bright and colourful set of 5 posters covers covers the main questions pupils should think about when beginning to compose. Designed to be displayed as a set, they cover the main areas of composition in 5 easy-to-understand steps. They are an invaluable reference for every child each time they begin composing by making them think of the important aspects:
- Devices - the main compositional devices covered in easy to understand language - ostinato, riff, ground bass, drone, sequence and pedal
- Elements - covers all the elements simply
- Form - covers the following structures - binary, ternary, rondo,strophic and popular song form
- Instruments - covers many world instruments and Celtic instruments
- Mood - takes you through how to compose to a specific theme, using the material in the first 4 posters
1 x A1 poster and 4 x A2 posters